Updated: Jun 23, 2020
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you all that now more than ever, the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and community are our top priority. This is in reference to staying safe from Covid-19 as well as keeping you all riding for your mental and physical wellbeing, especially during these challenging times!
We have implemented health and safety measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 virus outbreak. The following additional precautions are being taken to eliminate further risk to our customers and our staff:
- extra cleaning and sanitising in store, particularly high-traffic/high-touch surfaces such as door handles, counter tops and the EFTPOS terminal after every transaction
- hand sanitising provisions for staff and customers
- all bike services commence with a thorough bike wash
- we encourage customers to shop from the comfort of your own home by purchasing through our online webshop, via email or over the telephone
- customers are welcome to pay over the phone or via direct deposit
- prepaid items may be collected from the rear roller door with prearrangement, don't even need to leave your vehicle
- we value all of our customers, so much so, that we will keep our distance from you!
Our shop rides are continuing at this stage as our rides are all outdoors and easy to keep our distance from each other. You know if you are higher risk, in which instance please don't join us at this stage. Everyone else is welcome!
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your ongoing support!